Thursday, June 30, 2011

{happy weekend!}

What do you think of the new layout? I am really happy with it. Thanks Jillian!

We are gearing up for a fun Independence Day weekend.

B-Town has an annual July 4th celebration and it's a pretty big deal. This weekend is one of two weekends everyone looks forward to on a yearly basis. The other fun weekend (which happens to be my fave) is in the Fall. It includes sheep taking over a main street in the town!

Not only do all of J's high school buddies come back to town for the 4th of July but, their fabulous wives (aka B-Town Wives Club) come to town as well! There WILL be pictures!
This weekend will definitely include some target practice,
a barbecue, a birthday celebration, pet costumes while parading down thee Main Street in town and lots of Red, White and Blue fun!

Our friends Lisa and Thor are coming down from the BIG city and although they couldn't bring the mall they are bringing my two favorite black labs and some Oskar Blues' goodness!  
What exciting things do you have planned?

If you are a B-Town native (I know there are a few of you reading this) will you be in town? If not, what is your favorite July 4th hometown memory?

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Yup, really like the new layout! :)

enjoy your weekend!

Crystal Cattle said...

Love the new layout out. Great job. I am celebrating Canada Day today, and then will head off to Iowa for a Fourth of July celebration. Hope you have a great weekend.
www.crystalcattle.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

SO glad you like the new layout :) have a fantastic weekend and happy 4th of july!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Kerry said...

Gorgeous new layout! I hope you have a wonderful 4th July. This will be my first celebration so we have lots of BBQs and even a little trip to disney to see the fireworks, planned xo

Colette said...

I like the layout! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Emma Litton said...

Your layout is super great!

xo,
Em

Nicole said...

You got me interested... I grew up raising sheep, now I wanna know where a fall celebration allows them to run! I wanna come!

Maddalena said...

lovely!