Monday, August 22, 2011

Ultimate Cuteness.

As you know, we got two new Great Pyrenees pups this past weekend.

When we drove up to see them, my heart melted. They are the cutest little things ever. Well aside from these two cute pups and this courageous guard dog and this little guy. Okay...I can go on and on.

Meet Mac. 
He's a courageous fellow and he's ready to explore. He wants to play every chance he gets! I have a feeling he is going to be a great protector.

 


This is Dottie. 
Dottie is a little more reserved than her brother, but she is opening up more and more each day! She's alert and that can never be a bad thing for ranch dogs!

....and so two more dogs make 14! 


I am so in love with these two. 

12 comments:

Jamie Bulaich said...

OMG! SOOOO CUTE! and So jealous of your ranch life! Love it! and you! and your new family of pups!

TexWisGirl said...

they're so beautiful. love their faces. i hope they settle in nicely and start bonding with their charges soon.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww what a cutie! congrats! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Jen said...

Cutie pies! I can't believe you are up to 14 dogs - that's crazy!

Tara said...

I like his "war paint". He looks like an NFL lineman :)

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness! They are sooo cute :)

Crystal said...

oh my cuteness! I can't wait to kiss their faces off! I am so jealous that you have a ranch full of doggies... I always said growing up that I wanted to own a ranch that had lots of doggies running free, happy!
love you sister!
ps thats a lot of kibble... =)

Angie said...

I can't even handle that level of cuteness! Congrats on your new babies! :)

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

Thank you for the comments! Ye,s we are so lucky to get to love on them for a short while at least (before they go off to start their jobs). Tara - they are badger markings and are just adorable! He was nicknamed "Shades" but he is more like a "Mac" truck. J thought he needed a bigger name! ;)

Nancy said...

I love their markings. They are going to be beautiful adults. :)

Jenny Glen said...

Love the badger markings! My Akbash has them although they are not supposed to - but sometimes the imports have a little something else way back in the wood pile. I always think they add cuteness to the Pyrs.

Tara said...

I will be thinking of him as The Refrigerator Perry :)