Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wool Fit For a Prince.

Everyone is wondering and staying up late to see what Kate will wear on her wedding day.

I'm sure she will look absolutely gorgeous in her wedding gown, but can we please talk about what Prince William will be wearing?

Prince William will be wearing a wool suit on his wedding day.
Exciting stuff, right? Just humor me, will ya?
Source: Australian Woolgrower Innovation
I wish I can say our wool will be woven in there somewhere, but it won't be.

Still, very exciting that the Austrailian Woolgrower Innovation thought up such a clever idea and got local woolgrowers involved in the Wool Fit for a Prince project.

Prince William will be wearing wool donated by Australian woolgrowers as a thank you for his recent visit to Australia.

You can read more about the story here.

Happy Wedding Day Prince William and Kate!



Have you heard about the real estate they get to choose from? Crazy.

2 comments:

gin said...

Hmm, did someone jump on the royal wedding bandwagon? ;)
I hope the cathedral is air conditioned because a wool suit sounds sooo hot! (but the concept is awesome.)

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

I was anti RW until last night. I got sucked in to all the hype! Disappointed in myself...definitely! ;)