Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend?
If you are anywhere where the sun is shining please soak some up for me!

We have lots to do on the ranch in anticipation of the sheep coming home on Tuesday and shearing which begins Thursday!

I'll be helping J as much as I can, but I have lots of spring cleaning to do (even if it does decide to snow) since our senior, Morgan will arrive on Wednesday!

The next two weeks are quite busy for us and I am looking forward to blogging about all of it. For now, it's time to meet my best friend for lunch!

Have a lovely weekend!
Read this Ewe's story here.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Jason was in NM last week for work.. and it was like 50 miles from Durango. He got excited knowing you were so close. haha. xoxo

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

Can't wait until we will be in the same state! So very excited for you guys!