Saturday, February 12, 2011

tell me something I don't know.

In honor of Valentine's Day I thought I would tell you a bit about my husband since you don't know too much about him.


J is a lover, a steadfast friend, a peace keeper and a damn hard worker. He loves me (that says lots!), he loves his family and is one of the most loyal people you will know.

He's pretty awesome and here are a few reasons why...

Not only does he put up with me on a daily basis he owns two businesses that are running quite successfully.
He sets goals and conquers them even if it takes a few attempts to get it right.
He is patient. Oh, so.very.patient.
He cooks dinner when I am not up to it.
He makes my breakfast every morning.
He starts my car in the morning and in these freezing cold temps - that is love.
He sees the good and beauty in everyone and everything.
His cup is always half full.
He gives 110% into everything he does.

People tell me I'm a lucky girl, but I already knew thaat. :)

No comments: