Monday, February 14, 2011

it's a lovely day.

Seven years ago I was living my life - working, living on my own I thought I had it all. Then I met my husband.

That is when I started loving my life and everything about it. I learned what it meant to love with all my heart and to give for the sake of giving.

Since I met J things just keep getting better. Through my husband I have met some awesome people and created everlasting friendships. 


I've also learned how to keep my long distance relationships alive because even though I don't see you everyday I love you with all of my heart and soul.
How lucky are we to live this life surrounded by friendship and love?! Valentine's Day is yes, a Hallmark holiday, but also a day to celebrate love. Today and everyday I am celebrating the love that makes me complete, the love that makes my life so wonderful and beautiful and real. THIS is what life is about - not the car you drive, the house you live in or how much you have in the bank. It's about the stuff you can't REALLY see...the things that fill your heart with joy.

Today I thank my husband, my family and my friends. Thank you for all the love and support you continually show us. You make my heart whole. Each and every one of you.

*it's nearly impossible to post pictures of everyone that I hold close to my heart - but that is a fabulous problem to have. 

3 comments:

Laura'sFrugalLife said...

How amazing. You brought tears to my eyes. I am a firm believer of deeper and heart touching experiences. Love is something you can not buy, you can not see, you can not hide, and you can only feel with every inch of your body. As I sit here so prego, my back feels sore, my belly itches like crazy, and to me that is pure love that I feel inside, for my little girl who I've yet to meet, but I can embrace her completely NOW.

aubrey said...

Love you too, girl!! xoxo

Brandon and Angela said...

Wow...so touching...i'm totally gonna catch up on your blog so i can catch up on your life...So proud of you.
Love Angela