Sunday, August 12, 2012

My niece is missing - I need your help! *edited*

Hi friends!

It's been a while, I know...and while I owe you more than a few good posts I'm here to ask for your help.

I usually don't post too many bits of personal information especially regarding my family, location, names, etc., but this circumstance calls for it.

My niece, Antoinette Garrison has been missing for 3 weeks yesterday. She is 16 and we fear she is in danger or being held against her will. She is classified as a "Runaway" because she left a note saying that she wanted to go back home (she was born and raised in VA, but recently moved to Northern Colorado). After 3 weeks, if she was in fact heading to VA she should have been there by now. While law enforcement in Fort Collins, CO and Charlottesville, VA are doing everything they can, the more we get her face out there the better.

Until she is classified as a "Missing Person" the media won't touch the story so this is why I'm asking for your help.


If you have any friends or family in Colorado and/or Virginia would you please share this flyer/blog post?

Here is a link to a google doc if you would like to hang up a flyer or two or twenty in or around your area. please click here for flyer

Also, if you would take a moment to like the Find Antoinette Garrison page on Facebook it would be more than appreciated. We need all the help we can get.

Here is a podcast with my sister, Annette Garrison that gives more details on the case. 

Thank you so much! It means so much to my family. Truly, it does.
-veronica


My niece was found alive on 9/17/2012 in Laredo, Texas. She is home with her parents. Thank you so much for sharing this page and helping us spread the word. We are very thankful for everyone that showed so much love and support. 
-veronica

No comments: