Friday, October 29, 2010

What grade are you?

Yes, I've joined the Parent-Teacher-Student-Association. No, I'm not a parent, teacher or student.

Some parents look at me weird since I don't have any children, some give me unneccessary praise. I tell them that I am just a community member wanting to get involved. They still look at me like I have three eyes but I enjoy volunteering and as long as a crazy PTSA mom doesn't scare me out I plan on sticking around for a bit (especially because my best friend is on the PTSA too)!

I helped with the Fall Carnival this past weekend and it was a huge success! My immune system however completely FAILED and I woke up Sunday with a terrible head cold.

So, I'm keeping busy and meeting folks! It's fun.

Here is a picture of me and my best friend, A at the carnival.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

LOL! You would join the PTA. Good for you! I'm so happy you found a way to meet some folks out there and help out the community in the process.